Friday, March 8, 2013

Hard work still pays off!

I grew up working on a farm, owning my own boat washing business and working construction. I learned how to work hard, and it paid off, I had spending money and the ability to go do what I wanted. 

I got into sales in the mid 90's and thought I had gone to heaven. Sales was so much easier than the back breaking work I had done  for years. It seemed to require almost no physical energy to get the job done. From sales training courses over the years I learned the art of building relationships with people, and that is the foundation to a great sales person along with hard work. This work however is all about consistently continuing current relationships and forging new ones, you can't sit still and expect success to come to you. YOU HAVE TO GET OUT THERE TO GET IT.





Phoenix air conditioning repair

No comments:

Post a Comment